As expected, more Samsung Galaxy S8 images found their way online. This time, the guys at Boy Genius Report got hold of the photos first. The site also broke down the specs of the upcoming phone.
Here are the purported specs of the Galaxy S8 and S8+;
- 5.8-inch (S8) / 6.2-inch (S8+) Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (Curvd) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset (US) / Samsung Exynos processor (International)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD cards up to 2TB
- 12-megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner (back)
- USB-C port
- 3.55mm headphone jack
- IP68 water and dust resistance
The rumored specs and the images clearly match the previous two leaks and at the rate that these information are coming out, we’ll know more about the product than the person who will be announcing it on stage.
Samsung is scheduled to officially announce the Galaxy S8 on March 29 in New York and has been reported that will launch globally on April 21.